Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Business

Ok, so now that we've got all that out of the way, I guess I need to explain the name of this blog. I wouldn't want to keep all you faithful readers in suspense, so here it is.

I live in a place many thousands of people visit every year to hopefully escape their mundane lives and pickup a sunburn or two. Heck, we've even got our own reality show on TLC! That's right, you guessed it, sunny Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! Or as we call it, The Grand Strand (hence Strand Classic Adventure, yep).

Myrtle Beach - aka Redneck Riviera
Sounds like fun right? Well, it's actually not that bad, I've lived in worse places, but a gaming mecca it is not. I've just started investigating, but I realize once again why I quit gaming when I moved here in 1990.

So, cross all your fingers! Let's just see who's out there. So far, I've got my wife and seven year old daughter into it. Maybe even our neighbors kids seem interested.

This is going to be some experiment...

No comments:

Post a Comment